Happy Birthday toMy Dear Husband

 Aww happy birthday to your king 👑❤️  


*Option 1: Sweet & Prayerful*

Happy Birthday my dear husband ❤️  

My prayer for you today is that God crowns your new age with joy, good health, long life and divine favour.  

May His hand guide you in every step, His peace guard your heart, and His blessings overflow in your life and all you do.  

Thank you for loving me so well. I pray we grow old together in grace and laughter.  

I love you endlessly. Enjoy your day my king!


*Option 2: Short & Heartfelt*

Happy Birthday to my prayer partner, my best friend, my husband.  

I pray God continues to strengthen you, bless your works, and keep you under His protection.  

May this year bring you testimonies that will make us shout hallelujah.  

You are deeply loved. Enjoy your day my love 🙏✨


*Option 3: Poetic & Blessing*

To the man of my heart,  

On your birthday I lift you up in prayer.  

May God renew your strength like the eagle’s,  

May He order your steps and make every path straight,  

May He fill your home with peace and your life with purpose.  

Thank you for being such a caring husband and blessing to our family.  

Happy Birthday my love. I pray for many more beautiful years together.


*Option 4: WhatsApp/Status Length*

Happy Birthday my dear husband 🎉  

Praying that God’s favor, wisdom and protection follow you all the days of this new year.  

May your heart’s desires be granted and may we celebrate many more birthdays together in love and health.  

I love you so much ❤️


Want me to personalize one with *his name* in it, or make it more *funny, romantic, or deeply spiritual* to match his vibe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Welcome as Chief Dr. Abraham Jimawo Declares Federal Constituency Ambition at Benin Airport

Catholic Television of Nigeria Marks 15 Years on Air, One Year on GOTV with 300% Viewership Surge

Women in Christ Holds Inaugural Meeting, Sets Agenda for Greater Female Participation in Politics