CHIEF DR. ABRAHAM JIMAWO, JP

 

CHIEF DR. ABRAHAM JIMAWO, JP  

Ilunamie I of the Three Ibie  

Former Executive Director, Edo State Rapid Response Agency. 

Immediate Aspirant, Etsako Federal Constituency, Edo State


DATE:13TH SEPTEMBER 2026


Hon. Sunny Epetika Ekpeson 

Executive Chairman,  

Etsako East Local Government Area Council, 

Agenebode, Edo State.


Dear Hon. Sunny Epetika Ekpeson,


CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE


I warmly congratulate you on your swearing-in as the Executive Chairman of Etsako East Local Government Area, Agenebode.


Your emergence as Chairman is a significant responsibility and a call to duty. It is a reflection of the confidence and trust reposed in you by the good people of Etsako East who gave you their mandate. I therefore urge you to approach this office with humility, dedication and an unwavering commitment to the welfare and development of the people of Etsako East.


As you assume office, I encourage you to carry your Executive Council and the Legislative Arm of the Council along, fostering cooperation, unity and a shared sense of purpose. By working together, you will be better positioned to deliver on the promises that earned you the people’s mandate.


Your position also provides you with a unique opportunity to bring the Renewed Hope Agenda of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, and the Edo SHINE Agenda of His Excellency, Senator Monday Okpebholo, closer to the grassroots, ensuring that their programmes and policies translate into tangible benefits for our people.


I pray that God grants you wisdom, strength and courage to serve with distinction. May your tenure bring meaningful development, improved welfare and renewed hope to the people of Etsako East, while also laying a solid foundation for greater accomplishments.


Once again, congratulations, and best wishes for a successful tenure.


Yours Sincerely,  

Signed:

Chief Dr. Abraham Jimawo, JP. 

Ilunamie I of the Three Ibie  

Former Executive Director, Edo State Rapid Response Agency

Immediate Aspirant, Etsako Federal Constituency, Edo State

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Welcome as Chief Dr. Abraham Jimawo Declares Federal Constituency Ambition at Benin Airport

Catholic Television of Nigeria Marks 15 Years on Air, One Year on GOTV with 300% Viewership Surge

Women in Christ Holds Inaugural Meeting, Sets Agenda for Greater Female Participation in Politics