BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO A LABOUR ICON: COMRADE OTUNBA DR. SALIMON AKANNI OLADITI, JP. PRESIDENT OF NUPENG.
BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO A LABOUR ICON: COMRADE OTUNBA DR. SALIMON AKANNI OLADITI, JP. PRESIDENT OF NUPENG.
Please accept my sincere belated happy birthday. Yesterday, October 10th, was a celebration of labour history.
I know you personally from way back Sir , when you were Unit Chairman at Zenon Oil Depot owned by Chief Femi Otedola, Ibafon, Tin-Can Island, Apapa, Lagos. Even then you were very friendly, helpful and humble, a true voice for workers.
Your steady rise Sir from Unit Chairman to serving in Lagos Zonal PTD, before becoming PTD National Chairman where you built a world-class hotel in Abuja and restored dignity to tanker drivers, and now National President of NUPENG since April 2026 ,is a lesson in dedicated, grassroots leadership.
I am Comrade Dr. Kenneth Oshiogwemoh, Public Communicator and Political Analyst from Edo North, based in Abuja at Melita Plaza, Area 11. Director General of Progressive Team for Hon. Billy Osawaru.
I celebrated you on CNT News and News View Digest because your leadership supports President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Renewed Hope agenda.
I would love a brief audience Sir to share an idea on projecting NUPENG achievements under your leadership to the South-South and national media.
God bless your new age Sir. May your tenure etch your name in the annals of Nigeria's labour history as a leader who blended sagacity with compassion.
Your Comrade from the old days at Zenon Depot,
Comrade Dr. Kenneth Oshiogwemoh
080-7707-0594

Comments
Post a Comment